Team Fund Raising Opportunity, News (Simcoe Minor Hockey)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
Team Fund Raising Opportunity
Submitted By Andrew Davidson on Sun 11 04, 18
To All Simcoe & District Minor Hockey Teams:We have partnered with VG Meats and are offering each team the opportunity to fund raise for their own teams again this year.   We will be selling 14 packs and 40 packs of pepperettes with 60% of that money going to VG Meats and the other 40% coming back to SDMHA.  90% of that money will go to the team and the other 10% will go to Simcoe & District Minor Hockey Association.

All orders are due on Friday November 16th, 2018 and the pepperettes will be available for pick up as follows:

Pre-Novice to Novice Teams - Pickup Wednesday December 5th, 2018 at Talbot Arena 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.

Atom to Midget Teams - Pickup Wednesday December 6th, 2018 at Talbot Arena 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.

The order forms are available here.  If you have any questions please contact Bridget at 519-427-6018 or by email at [email protected]

Good luck Everyone!

Sincerely Bridet Bradford-Shrubsole

Director of Fund Raising & Sponsorship
This article has been viewed 886 times.
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Simcoe Minor Hockey on Twitter
- and -
Visit Simcoe Minor Hockey on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
  • 12
    Jun
    Organization
    Thank you to everyone who attended our presentation on the proposed Norfolk-Delhi Memorandum of Understanding last Friday.    The feedback from the presentation was extremely positive, with many attendees expressing their appreciation for the ...
  • 04
    Jun
    Organization
    When:  Friday, June 10th, 7:00pm Where:  Norfolk (Delhi) Soccer Club Hall, 544 Main Street Delhi To ensure our respective members are fully informed and have accurate information regarding the Memorandum of Understanding proposed by Norfolk ...
  • 26
    May
    Organization
    Norfolk Minor Hockey is pleased to inform our members that we have presented Delhi Minor Hockey with a Memorandum of Understanding to partner for the 2022-2023 hockey season.
  • 26
    May
    Organization
    With the conclusion of the 2021-2022 hockey season we would like to thank everyone who participated, volunteered, supported and cheered on our players throughout the year. It was certainly a remarkable season as we slowly emerged from the pandemic ...
  • 16
    May
    Organization
    2022-2023 Simcoe & District Minor Hockey Association Registration for all age groups will will be posted and open at the start of July 2022! Further directions to follow on all registration options. Your Executive is working hard to secure the ...
  • 15
    Apr
    Organization
    Tryout registration for the following age groups is now open. U14 A – Minor Bantam (Player Born 2009) U15 A – Major Bantam (Player Born 2008) U16 A – Minor Midget (Player Born 2007) All players must sign-up and pay for tryouts in advance. To ...
  • 06
    Apr
    Organization
    3 Simcoe Warriors Teams win Inter-Town A Division Championships What an amazing ending to a very successful 2021-2022 Hockey Season for SDMHA Teams. Congratulations to our Inter-County Champions  U11 Simcoe Heritage Retirement Living ...
  • 06
    Apr
    Organization
    U11 Simcoe Heritage Retirement Home Warriors Win the Caledon Memorial Tournament  The Team had a blast in Caledon for our year end tournament. The team played 6 games total, 5-0-1 and won against Hespeler in the finals for the U11 championship. ...
Printed from simcoeminorhockey.com on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 12:21 PM